|M3 and G6 Homebrew Loader|
|Type||Homebrew Loaders Various loaders you can use to load DS homebrew.|
The m3powerloader.bin is a fix for the 2 black screens problem when running some homebrew for using M3 and G6 firmwares.
It ensures M3/G6 compatibility by adding "powerON(POWER_ALL_2D|POWER_SWAP_LCDS);".
- Download and extract file with prepared .nds homebrew file
- Make a new folder in the root of C: (eg.abc)put .nds and .bin in this directory
- Click on start/run and type in "cmd" without the quotes to open an MS-DOS prompt
- Type this(in bold):
- cd \leon
- copy /b m3powerloader.bin + game.nds game.ds.gba
Where game.nds = the file user want to add the loader to. Now a new file named game.ds.gba is created. Put the .ds.gba file on your CF card or on G6 and run from the menu as normal.
As the M3 and G6 firmwares turn off the power to the 2D cores before running a program, homebrew which does not remember to turn the power on does not run on these flash carts.
- To use on a .nds file: copy /b m3powerloader.bin + file.nds file.ds.gba
- To use on a .ds.gba file, run pme2nds then follow the .nds instructions.
- cat m3powerloader.bin file.nds > file.ds.gba
A - start