Luma Updater 3DS
Formerly known as "ARN Updater" A
boot.firm updater for Luma3DS and boot9strap (formerly AuReiNand) as a 3DS homebrew (no more SD swaps!)
Originally from Hamcha's wiki: For boot9strap Users:
- Install Luma Updater's CIA then launch it.
- Select latest stable version. For HBL/Rosalina Users:
- Enable Patch ARM9 access in your Luma3DS configuration (may not be needed depending on your Luma version).
- Launch the HBL then Luma Updater.
- Select latest stable version.
To possibly work on
- Your usual 3DS compilation environment
- Latest* ctrulib (the one currently bundled with devKitPro won't cut it)
- makerom and bannertool somewhere in your
zipbinary for generating release archives (
make should create the output folder and fill it with both the 3dsx and the cia builds
make 3dsx will only build the 3dsx version [outdated]
make CITRA=1 disables features that aren't properly emulated on Citra (HTTPc) for easier testing
make DEBUG=1 will disable compile-time optimizations entirely
The assets and code for the homebrew (code under
source/ and assets under
meta/) are licensed under the WTFPL. Refer to
LICENSE.txt for the full text. This project uses jsmn, which is licensed under the MIT license. Refer to
LICENSE.jsmn.txt for the full text. This project uses minizip, which is licensed under the zlib license. Refer to
LICENSE.minizip.txt for the full text. This project uses libmd5-rfc, which is licensed under the BSD license. Refer to
LICENSE.libmd5-rfc.txt for the full text.
- Luma3DS builds (and development) by Aurora Wright, TuxSH and other contributors
- Hourlies built and provided by astronautlevel
- Makefiles are somewhat derived by stripping down Steveice10's buildtools
- CIA jingle by Cydon @ FreeSound
- Original code by Hamcha
- Modifications to code by chenzw95, Pirater12, and gnmmarechal
- Custom boot animation by mariohackandglitch
- issue_template.md based off of the issue_template made by Robz8 in TWLoader's repo