LoveLite is an application that allows you to change and save the brightness setting of your DS without entering the original bios screen (power-off-proof).
The project started as a replacement for ALite. There’s also a very sensitive Power Off button so you don’t have to push the power button (the real one) twice.
The release is tested on western DS, not recommend for iQues.
- FIXED Supercard Lite support. (See libcartreset 0.72).
- REMOVED the annoying purposeless green flash when resetting (the red one is still in there).
- ALL Supercard devices will now return to the sc menu.
- GBAMP (with chishm's hack) will now return to _BOOT_MP.NDS.
- M3 devices will now return to the m3 menu (M3CF and M3SD tested. If not working, try holding L).
- EZ IV devices will return to the ez menu. (Note: it takes a few seconds before LoveLite is initialized. After that, it works though).
- EZ-Flash III and EZ-Flash II has potentially working code, but no one tested yet.
- The firmware is now tested before it writes the brightness. Also corrected the iQue offsets.. iQue users: Please make sure you have a -Flashed iQue- before trying this software. No tests have been done on iQue devices, because I don't have one. It should work as expected, but until people have tested it, I can't claim anything.
- The buttons were reacting too slow, now you shouldn't have any input-delays. In other words: smooth touching.
- Graphics glitches were found on some cards, also fixed.
- Now only saves the setting when the Power Off button is pressed. This is probably better for your hardware.