ISO Tool PSP
ISO Tool is a plugin that can decrypt, convert and patch all the latest ISOs.
One of the main functions for this plugin is for patching newly released games to be able to run them in Custom Firmwares without having to update or using a PC. It also offer other features such as allowing you to compress ISO to CSO, restoring a patched ISO, etc.
Copy EBOOT.PBP, pspdecrypt.prx and UMD_ID.csv to ms0:/PSP/GAME/iso_tool/.
Notes from developer:
The directory name iso_tool can be changed to any name.
The backup folder BACK_UP of EBOOT.BIN is created at the first startup.
Below are some of the main features for ISO tool, an in-depth guide for each features is available from the readme file.
- Only for PSP with Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6, 5.03 Gen-C and 5.50 Gen-D3.
- It allows you to patch the latest ISOs to be compatible with the above Firmware versions without updating your PSP.
- Decrypts EBOOT.BIN and writes it to ISO. Prior to decryption, a backup will be saved in /BACK_UP/ with the file name (UMD ID).EBT.
- If you backed up at the time of decryption, EBOOT.BIN will be restored to the state before decryption.
- Apply update to the ISO using PBOOT.PBP for the update.
Create update acquisition file:
- If you are using OFW 6.10 or later versions, you can use this feature to get the file for UMD update.
Up/Down - Move through options
Left/Right - Enter or exit a folder
Cross - Accept, ISO menu
Circle - Back
Triangle - System menu
How to Use ISO Tool for Decrypting and Patching to Play the Latest Games (alettaoceanfan)
Tested by the developer with PSP-3000 CFW 5.03GEN-C.
Works on PSP-1000/2000 CFW 5.50 GEN-D3.
Recommended on PSP-2000/3000 5.03GEN-C.
- [NEW] Added PARAM.SFO extraction.
- [BUG] (UMD) Fixed UMD status not being displayed properly immediately after startup
- [BUG] (UMD) Immediately after starting UMD -> Fixed freeze when performing ISO/CSO conversion.