DSButtons is the attempt to port the popular game Instant Buttons or iButtons for iPods and Android devices to the Nintendo DS. Since the application is called DSButtons, the tones were placed on the real buttons of the DS. There are currently 30 sounds avaible and does not have a GUI yet.
- Plays different sounds on DS.
- 30 sounds delivered (not in source).
- Control via the buttons.
- Uses NitroFS/ARGV to load sounds.
- Detects language automatically (depends on system language).
Copy the .nds file to your flashcard.
Note: If you see this error message: NitroFS init. Wait... A patch with the HBMenu may be required, but a DLDI patch of the application is not necessary.
As soon as you start the application, you will be in the first room where you can play the tones with their corresponding keys.
There are a total of 5 rooms (each has a different set of tones).
L/R or Left/Right - Go to different room
Any other buttons - Play tones
It is recommended to use this application on a DSi or 3DS in order to get a particularly good sound (especially on the 3DS).
Works on the following flashards:
DS-X (launch from HBMenu)
- Third official release. It has 20 more sounds than the first version: a total of 30 sounds divided into five sections.