From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Version||Ultimate Version (2012)|
BeatBox PSP is an application made in Lua that tries to simulate a beatboxer. It has a simple graphical interface and intuitive controls.
Copy all files and folders into the root of the Memory Stick.
There are 4 different sound options available in Beatbox PSP: Bass Drum, Inward, Cymbal and Snare.
D-Pad Up/Down - Move through menu
Cross - Select
Cross - Bass Drum
Square - Inward
Triangle - Cymbal
Circle - Snare
Start - Return to main menu
- New menu and new graphical interface.
- Sounds respond better.
- You can return to the main menu by pressing START.
- Now it has been renamed to: BB PSP.
- New sound: Bongo by pressing Pad Digital Up.
- SceneBeta - https://psp.scenebeta.com/noticia/beatbox-psp