Revision as of 12:47, 3 April 2022 by HydeWing
|Type||Save and Game Managers|
|This application has been obsoleted by one or more applications that serve the same purpose, but are more stable or maintained.|
3DSaveTool can be used to find the XOR key used for encryption and use it to encrypt/decrypt EEPROM savefiles of 3DS games.
How to use:
3DSaveTool [-x|-f] in.bin out.bin key.bin x: Decrypt/encrypt a savefile f: Find XOR key
3DSaveTool -x savefile.bin [decrypted.bin|encrypted.bin] key.bin3DSaveTool -f savefile.bin key.bin
- Fixed a bug in the 0xFF block detection.
- De/encrypting now starts at 0x1000.
- Fixed a few new line errors in the usage info.
- When de/encrypting only 512byte blocks of 0xFF are skipped now.
- Fixed a bug which would not de/encrypt the last 0x2000 bytes.
- Author's website - http://crediar.no-ip.com