From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Whee! DS2 is a very new game which was just released a week ago. It is one of the few games making use of the Nintendo DS 3D accelerators.
It's a racing game featuring hovering spaceships. While racing you can collect up to two items which then can be used through the DS shoulder buttons. Currently only some kind of rocket and a booster item can be collected.
Note it was the winner in the category Nintendo DS in Summer Coding Compo 2007 NEO.
There is infinite number of tracks to unlock and every one is a bit more difficult then the previous one.
- Use weapons to derrivar challengers.
- Scenarios are in 3 dimensions
- DS Motion Card supported to control the ship.
- An unlimited number of circuits
L / R - Item Use Left / Right.
PAD - Move the ship. If the DS Motion Card dispnemos, we can move the ship just by moving the DS.
A - Accelerate the ship.
B - Stops the ship.
- Never release the A button. Like this your speed can build up and you can go very fast!
- You can turn faster when you hold the B button. But you still shouldn't release the A.