From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|License||Not specified (open source)|
Simple Text Mode File Editor
1. Point at file name or directory; click A to select, or press HOME to exit
2. With file open point and click keyboard to add character after cursor.
3. Press 1 for Caps Lock, B will delete character directly after cursor, and Home exits.
4. Navigation(dpad): RIGHT moves cursor forward fast. LEFT moves cursor back one space. DOWN advances screen one page. UP returns to start of file.
5. Exit menu: press HOME to exit, A to save changes, or B to return to editing.
txtEd will open any file under about 1mb for text editing. Maximum line size for input file is 128 characters.
TxtEd Mod Freigeist
This is a Mod of the great TxtEd from linus. The Controls are now similar to the Keyboard of the Wii Menu.