Time Knight 3DS
Magic & Legend: Time Knight is an action platform game starring Magic and Legend going through time, defeating aliens and saving history.
The game is originally created for the GBJAM 9 in 2021.
Available in CIA format for the Nintendo 3DS virtual console.
Install the .cia file with a title manager of your choice.
The two heroes, Magic & Legend, have different abilities, with the option to switch characters at any time.
It has a total of 6 levels.
D-Pad - Left/Right/Up/Down
A - Weapon
B - Jump
Start - Pause, Level Status
Select - Switch Characters
Time Knights v0.17 - Play Through (Giles Hamson)
- 3 Main levels with each on having a bonus level to go to for extra points.
- New enemies as well as collectables such as coins, hearts, fruit and candy.
- It records points now.
- The characters have more abilities that are different from each other.
- Magic can stomp on aliens as well as has a melee weapon.
- Legend cannot stomp on aliens but shoots projectiles.
- Added an energy system.
- Story and explanation scenes for all levels (main and bonus).
- Music and sound effect improvements.
- It's now in color.
- Rebalanced a number of areas to make it more fun to play.
- Changed the visual style to be more modern, in particular fonts.
- New level - Sengoku Period.
- Character costumes for each level.
- Character weapons are changed for each level.
- New font and styling across the app.
- Pressing Select at the title screen will go to the debug screen so you can go to any level in the game (3 so far).
- Initial demo release.