Star Wars Aftershock XBOX
|Star Wars Aftershock|
|Author||SHiZNO and PeteGabe|
STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE FOR HOMEBREW
written by SHiZNO and PeteGabe
#A-Shock on EFnet
Red Leader Audio for doing our sound mix.
Xantium for providing webspace.
Darkle for his generous contribution.
Our first release. Seems decent enough to give to the people. We slaved over this for months so you better love it. Untamed Rillas should be worth playing. Hopefully that will be out soon. There's an md5 check on the media so that you'll know if you download a damaged version. This is the first homebrew to have 5.1 and use the XACT engine.
CONTROLS IN GAME
- Right stick up/down controls the throttle
- Right stick left/right controls the rolls
- Left stick pitches and turns the ship
- start pauses the game
- back will show the score during multiplayer
- R trigger fires
- WHITE changes camera
GENERAL MENU CONTROLS
- dpad up/down changes options
- red cancels
- green selects
MULTIPLAYER MENU CONTROLS
- start will begin the deathmatch
- dpad left/right will change:
- number of players
- max kills
- control of highlighted ship
yellow will change the ship to use
if gametype is team deathmatch:
- red will put you on the red team
- blue will put you on the blue team