From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
What is Solar??? It's a screensaver with mp3 player, ftp server, web-browser.
There’s two versions, stand-alone and Rogero Manager’s. For Rogero Manager both PKGs need to be installed.
1. Solar.pkg 2. Solar_RELOAD_RM.pkg
After installed it can be launched from XMB or automatically while Rogero Manager idles. Hope you enjoy it, thanks.
Rebuilt the 3D engine. Added more items to UI interface. Added memory counter. Added FPS (frames per second). Added better light engine. Added a 2 hours counter for system turn off. Added ICON1.PAM (animated icon). Added an intro loading screen. Added Solar system trivia. Added some minor MP3 player tweaks. Created 2 version (stand-alone/multiMAN & Rogero Manager built in “automatic launching”). And a lot more stuff, I should write them down as I go…lol
- Mostly Graphical updates
- Better memory usage, for stability
- Added more effects, Satelites and more Depth view and motion.
- Fixed MUSIC directory for mp3 playback.
- and other things I can't remember.
<google uid="C06" position="left"></google>
- MP3 playback: Place your MP3's in "MUSIC" folder in root of any USB storage device.
- Press Down to switch MP3s.
- Hold down X for buttons Legend.
- Press SQ for browser/ftp.
- Press O to exit Solar.
- Triangle for multiMAN.
- Press Select to pause BG music/MP3s.
- Press Start to Resume BG music/MP3s.
- Future updates: more Music player work, possibly a user interface, idk. Enjoy...CAW!