From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Puzzle game that about controlling a red ball to defeat enemies.
The Final2 version is presented to the Scenery Beta 2010.
To defend, player needs to assist blue ball, which will give player a larger size. It includes Arcade Mode and a shop where player can give a new look to the ball.
- It has 13 levels, each with a speed greater than the former, the latter is evil and will need to reach 25000 points.
- Start with an average size and the goal is to fill a tube with a greenish liquid. Collect points by pressing and releasing the A, L or R. as time goes on will increase our points proportionally to our size.
- Player can carry 2500 points each time, and have to pour into green tank. The game will end when the ball touches white balls.
- Start with 5 lives. Touches white ball would lose a life. Every 1000 points earned win a currency that player can exchange for new balls in the shop.
- Exchange coins for new styles of ball, the price are as follow:
- Bolalila: 100 coins
- Pika-Ball: 200 coins
- Zebra: 400 coins
- Soccer Ball: 800 coins
D-pad - select menu options
L or A - OK
Stylus or D-Pad - move ball, buy new ball (store)
B - return to menu
X - increases the speed of the ball using D-pad
A or L/R - pour tank, accumulated points
Start - pause
Tested on: FlashCard M3i Zero Sakura with firmware 4.8 4th
- FlashCard M3DS Real with firmware 4.8
- FlashCard itouch2 with firmware 3.8c 3.8c
- Fixed some bug's
- Added new funds
- Remodeled graphically
- Added sounds and effects
- Ability to save coins and store bought balls (by pressing Select at any time of the game)
- Fixed minor bugs (and older)
- Added more effects
- Added more funds 16bits
- Removed a ball invisible that Ma had cast
- Added mode Store, where you can redeem the coins collected in arcade mode for new balls, added the bolalila, the pika-ball, soccer and zebra, if anyone wants to send some to me by MP with a file 32 * 96, each frame of 32 * 32
- 1st frame medium ball
- 2nd frame Mini ball
- 3rd frame large ball
- Logo updated
- Fixed bug with the tube to the next level (the first two pieces do not refill)
- Added arcade mode
- The remaining items do not become negative if you pass 0
- The blue ball appear randomly right or left
- Improved menu graphics
- Notable graphic enhancement
- Changing the mechanics of the game was to score points by filling the tube
- Added the remaining points to finish the level
- Fixed several Bugs