NDSRS + 2 Quizzes
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|NDSRS + 2 graphical quizzes|
|Version||2 graphical quizzes|
NDSRS is DS homebrew project begins as a multimedia flashcard learning application (SRS) for the NDS using spaced repetition system. This version comes with 2 graphical quizzes (German States & American States), with the option to create your own flashcards/quizzes.
Download and extract file.
Copy ndsrs.nds and the included folder ndsrs on the root of memory card.
This version includes the demo of pronunciation function (English irregular words - German).
Documentation and tutorial of how to create your own flashcard is available from the official site.
- X leaves doodle mode.
- libnds 1.3.2.
- PrintString -> PrintStringWrap in answer section.
- Won't crash on empty cards.
- Can have text with sound/images (see doc).
- Fixed crashing when .rep does not exist.
- More button changes (feel like making emacs or something).
- Better graphics for touchscreen.
- Doodle mode no longer blocks button input.
- Speedup: uses both extended backgrounds.
- Speedup: indexes position of cards in .srs file.
- Speedup: saves cards in memory.
- Speedup: titlescreen remembers all values.
- Various smaller speedups.
- 'explanation' tag for multiple choice.
- Upgraded to freetype 2.3.7 (compiled for small size).
- Control changes.
- Turn hinting on/off.
- '|' -> '\n' properly.
- R button works better (removed leftover debug code).
- Backlight toggle works again.
- Added image error handling.
- Fixed partially loading contents.
- Some drawing speedups.
- Returned touchscreen interface.
- Included example.srs.
- xml based .srs file (see README for doc).
- png support.
- wav support.
- Show items todo for the next 5 days.
- All intervals now have a +-1 modifier to prevent grouping.
- Interval of 6 (score 4 minimum number) now counts for non-initial state.
- MID_INTERVAL changed: 3 -> 4.
- Can't select file with 0 todo.
- Speedup in calculating cards todo.
- File listing takes into account FAT's pretend case insensitivity.
- Minimum interval changed 0 -> 1.
- Score 2 range 1-3 (was 0-2).
- Y brings up stat view.
- .conf file support (see README).
- 3rd card now actually uses all 512 bytes.
- Should test things before uploading, deck end fixed for real, maybe.
- Display progress on bottom screen.
- Dat2srs.py: easily change .dat file deliminators.
- Killed off titlescreen(it did nothing).
- Touchscreen interface (and comic sans).
- Displays various card stats.
- Small srs algorithm fix.
- No longer crashes when .rep file is absent.
- Possible fixing of crashes when end of deck.
- Slight fix in drawing.
- Thinner lines in doodle mode.
- Won't crash when end of card deck is reached.
- README added.
- Select toggles backlight.
- More efficient sleep mode.
- No longer needs srsfiles.txt.
- L+R+X to reset to title screen.
- Text cleans up after itself (memory-wise).
- Turn shuffle on/off.
- Some file info on file select screen.
- Displays menu at startup to select which .srs file to use.
- dat2srs.py to convert plain text files to .srs.