From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
MOSDS is an open open source project for the NDS that comes with tools such as an MP3 player, Notpad or a simple painting application.
- Listen MP3 on the ds
- Write full text documents for use on pc
- Draw anything on the go
- A timer for cooking
- Checks all the controls of your ds if its fully working
- A mic room for fun
- Customize the sound and the brighness in the menu
- System for shopping lists and more
- Agent for remembering appointments or make a note for later
- Import and export files
User is able to save the texts made in Notepad and change the text color, have multiple sources for the paint, record up to 5 seconds with the microphone, take from 15 seconds until five minutes from time alarm and play music in MP3 format of Micro SD.
User can also set the brightness and the volume of Shell in 3 ranges.
Stylus - explore main menu, use paint, write in notebook, raising alarm, record sounds and choose music to play
D-pad or L/R - change color of text in Notepad
A/B/X/Y - change font in the paint
Start - saving file in Notepad
Select - delete everything in the notepad
Tested on: Flashcard iPlayer with firmware O.S. 1.3 V. 1.0.6