From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||bigredpimp (Mike Parks)|
|[.gba only Download]|
Lox Monsters Labyrinth is a maze game. There are 3 levels available in this demo version.
The objective is to wander around the individual mazes in the labyrinth collecting keys to make your way outside.
- Lox - The protagonist of our game. He was wandering around one day looking for food when he found his way into a mysterious labyrinth filled with weird monsters.
- Rhinorch - Tends to be somewhat stupid, can be found wandering around the labyrinth bumping into walls.
- Stummph - A tree trunk with a bit of a hot streak. He can be found shooting fireballs at you if you get in his way, watch out.
- Khrome - Just think of him as a battering ram with a brain. If he sees you in his path, he will charge at you with his metallic skull.
- Drakko - A little on the clumsy side, Drakko patrols the labyrinth with no regard to who comes in front of him.
- Keys - Collect the keys in order to open the gate to the next section of the maze.
- Potion - The potions are great if you have no other options for obtaining keys. One potion bottle is good for 3 fireballs.
- Boulders - These can be used either to clear a path or to block enemies. You never know when they'll come in handy.
- Crates - Crates serve the same purpose as Boulders, just push them where you need them.
D-Pad - Movement
A - Fireballs (after picking up a Potion)
Start - Pause menu
- Author's website - http://www.bigredpimp.com/projects/lox (archived)