From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
luaIrc is an IRC client for PS Vita wrote with Lua Player Plus Vita, allowing you to chat with your friends whenever you want.
- Multichannels support: You can join multiple channels and switch towards chats easily.
- New messages detection: When a new message is detected on an inactive chat, the channel name will change color in the channel list.
- PART, QUIT, JOIN, PRIVMSG, PING, NAMES commands detection.
- Auto-detection of PSN Nickname for default nickname usage.
- (Optional) History logs save.
- Possibility to see the whole list of connected users.
- [X] = Prompt keyboard to send a new message.
- [L1] = Show connected users list.
- [Start] = Prompt keyboard to connect to a new channel.
- [Up]/[Down] = Switch channel
Config file (optional):
- The config.lua file can be edited and put in ux0:/data/luaIrc to change some default settings:
- nick_default = Default nickname that will be shown at startup. (Default: PSN Nickname)
- server_default = Default server hostname that will be shown at startup. (Default: Freenode)
- channel_default = Default channel name that will be shown at startup. (Default: #henkaku)
- save_log = Enable/Disable history logs saving at ux0:/data/luaIrc/logs.txt (Default: false)
- Fixed a bug preventing you to connect to servers different from freenode.
- Fixed a bug where logs saving wasn't actually writing QUIT commands.
- Now system chat won't show anymore raw text for detected commands.
- Added private messages support (both detection and starting).
- Added channel's topics showing support when joining a channel.