Jump 'n BumpX
You're a cute little bunny and you have to avoid the other bunnies from stomping on you and at the same time try to stomp as many opponents as possible. Jump & bump is multiplayer only with up to four players simultaneously. Gather the local crew and have a blast.
Visit http://jumpbump.mine.nu for more info about this game.
There you can also find more than 170 levels for Jump 'n BumpX.
How to play
- DPAD/Left Analogue stick = scroll through level list
- Right/Left trigger = scroll through level list in fast mode
- A-Button = launch the game with the selected level
- Press Right Analogue stick = take a screenshot from the level launcher(saved as 'jnbx_menu.bmp' in main game directory)
- Back = quit to Dashboard
- DPAD/Left Analogue stick = move your bunnies
- A-Button = jump
- Back = return to level launcher
- New levels go to ./data/maps.
- Jump 'n BumpX has already included 20 levels.
- There's an invisible jumppad in the upper right corner of the screen.Live with it!
- ESC key needs to be mapped in order to display the stats screen.Users with keyboard don't have this problem though
Things to come:
- Several launcher improvements
- Cheat support
Jump 'n BumpX Changelog:
- Added: Improved the launcher.The options are as follows:
- Start game - Resize screen (Use the L/R Analogue sticks) - Set Flicker Filter (works only for the launcher at this time.Choose between 5 modes) - Press BLACK to shutdown the launcher and quit to Dashboard
- Added: Added 24 new maps.The game comes now with 44 maps
- Added: Game icon
- Fixed: ESC is now mapped.Press BLACK to exit the game and view the stats for 30 seconds
- Changed: Quit the player selection screen with BLACK
- Changed: Moved the temporary level file to /maps and renamed 'xbox.dat' to 'xbox.lvl'
- Changed: Slightly increased the music volume for the stats screen
- Changed: Press the A-button on the stats screen to return to the level launcher(You no longer have to wait 30 sec.)
- Changed: New Game icon (the old icon was way too pixelated)