From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Downloadable via the Homebrew App Store|
Fridge Magnets is a little game that lets you move magnetic fridge letters about, bit of fun and learning for children.
Add your idea's by clicking on the discussion tab or here
Old clip taken from Ver0.23
I used MS Visual Studio (I do feel slightly soiled), with the following settings:-
Property pages - Debugging set command to: C:\devkitPro\devkitPPC\bin\wiiload.exe set Command Arguments to: FridgeMagnets.dol - NMake set Build command line to: make -r 2>&1 | sed -e 's/\(.[a-zA-Z]\+\):\([0-9]\+\):/\1(\2):/ Rebuild all: make clean && make -r 2>&1 | sed -e 's/\(.[a-zA-Z]\+\):\([0-9]\+\):/\1(\2):/ Clean Command line: make clean
Launch using visual studio by pressing F5 - this will run ‘wiiload.exe’ on the pc & pipe the compiled code (FridgeMagnets.dol) over to the Wii, the homebrew channel needs to be running to recieve.
LIBS := -lpng -lz -lwiiuse -lbte -lfat -lasnd -logc -lm
Version 0.34 - 23/10/2010
- Added on-screen icons
- Added wheel selector
- Added screen shot feature
- Added a sound for the new screen shot option
- Changed the controls a bit (buttons A and B)
- Added clear option
- Tweaked the way one or many players interacted
Version 0.23 - 16/06/2010
- Added the homebrew hand cursors - combined the ones without the numbers into a single grey image (saves time on loading) and modified the look, now thinner
- Improved the way the letters are viewed when being picked up & dropped
- Changed the 'Bye' screen to now show a pile of letters falling from the sky
- Tweaked the welcome screen so it’s not clipped on other PAL/NTSC TV modes. Both the PAL 576 & PAL 480 views should look the same, but they don't, more letters can fit on the 50Hz screen, when in fact 50Hzs/576 should just show more detail. My Bad.
- Changed the way shadows work
- New better looking font - that old font was bad
Version 0.12 - 30/04/2010
- Added up to 4 controllers
- Added Sound
- Added Bye Screen
- Changed Intro screen
- Detection of wiimote soft or hard shakes
Version 0.01 - 03/04/2010
- First Release
Cid2mizard - for the youtube clip