Balance Board Tools
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Balance Board Tools|
|[Talk:Balance Board Tools Discussion]|
My first release, I always wanted a scale program without going into WiiFit all the time going through the Body Test. So I made one! and I added the Center of Gravity (COG) feature also. Hope you enjoy.
Everything in the program can be changed by editing the png files under the folder images. If you have suggestions for and graphical interface you are welcome to email me at PNG must be a multiple of 4 (on width and height) and have 24 bit or 32 bit (if alpha). eli_sherer#mail.co.il (change # with @).
Exercises: You can skin the exercises as well by making a transparent (or non transparent) png file (640x460 in size) and have fun with it (i.e make a circle and try to do a hoola-hoop).
Sorry for the lousy screenshot. It was taken with my digital camera.
v1.0 10/06/09 final-release
- added: HOMEMenu support
- added: save file on the SD called baltools.cfg
- added: Exercises on the Center of gravity (as requested by [www.wiihabilitation.co.uk]) (skinable...)
- fixed: issues on the debuging screen, board recognition issues etc.
v0.9 26/05/09 pre-final-release
- added: ruler of lbs (now changes with A pressed)
- added: Digital Display ('1' toggles)
- added: Progress for debug on initialization.
- fixed: some minor checking
v0.25 6/05/09 pre-release
- Initial work with lbs
- Changed the buttons so they are text now and take less space on the SD card.
- Fixed the cursor and the background position
- Added an icon of the balance board on the main menu that becomes opaque on identification.
- First Release
Special thanks to
Yaron Burger for the help.
The program doesn't load the images. Solution: make sure all the data is in SD:/apps/balancetools/images/
The Program crashes when i try to make skins. Solution: make sure the png files are sized in a multiple of 4 (i.e 24x44=GOOD, 25x55=BAD) and a depth of 24BIT or greater.
If you want a channel with the balance board tools (so you won't have to go from HBC), here is a dol file forwarding to the app dol file. Just make it a channel (in some way, I didn't make one so it wont be mistaken for warez) and install it in the usual way.