From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Switch between your PSN accounts on your Vita
Open the app, and dump your current profile (second option)
- First unslave SD card (third option, this will allow you to keep your SD intact)
- Restore the device (Format->Restore This System)
- When asked if you want to deactivate, choose "No"
- When asked if you want to format the card, choose "No"
- Log in with your new credentials
- Activate the Vita (NOTE: since 3.61 you can't do that directly, you have to use either vita-activator or choose the Activate option I included in AccountSwitcher)
- Open the app and dump your new profile (second option)
Loading an account:
- Select "Load Account"
- Choose a profile
- Reboot system
- Profiles are stored on ux0:/data/AccountSwitcher
- Trial account support
- vitasdk and henkaku devs for making this possible
- xerpi for vita2dlib
- kprinssu for vitamenulib
- ZombieWizzard for vita-activate
- Removed current account check (it was pointless to begin with, there are situations when you need to reload such as deactivating)
- Added LiveArea
- Trophies glitch fixed (Error NP-6174-8) (Remember to sync your trophies before switching if you dont want to lose them)
- For the sake of consistency, accounts are now stored in ux0:/data/AccountSwitcher. If you already dumped your accounts, simply use FTP or VitaShell to rename the old folder (ux0:/data/psn-account-switcher) to the new one.
- Henkaku Offline Support (now the mail app won't ask to reformat the mail database after switching accounts)
- Complete rewrite from scratch
- Added extra validations
- Minor text fixes :3
- Application now uses official PGF font
- Added reboot feature
- Added activation feature (credit goes to @ZombieWizzard)
- Bug fixes. Added current profile to main screen. #v1.0:
- Initial version