A Tint of MENUdo: Player
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|A Tint of MENUdo - Player|
|Version||22 August 2009|
A sloppily trimmed, standalone demo of an internal app of an incoming OS, MENUdo.
It was participated in the NEO Summer Coding Compo 2009.
- 669 (Composer 669, Unis 669)
- AMF (DSMI Advanced Module Format)
- AMF (ASYLUM Music Format V1.0)
- APUN (APlayer)
- DSM (DSIK internal format)
- FAR (Farandole Composer)
- GDM (General DigiMusic)
- GT2 (Graoumf tracker)
- IT (Impulse Tracker)
- IMF (Imago Orpheus)
- MOD (15 and 31 instruments)
- MED (OctaMED)
- MTM (MultiTracker Module editor)
- OKT (Amiga Oktalyzer)
- S3M (Scream Tracker)
- STM (Scream Tracker)
- STX (Scream Tracker Music Interface Kit)
- ULT (Ultra Tracker)
- UNI (MikMod's Internal Format)
- XM (FastTracker)
Slide Stylus or D-pad - change action
Slide Left or Right - jump to songs/visualizers
Double tap or A - execute action
22 August 2009
- NeoFlash 2009 Release
Created by: Soulanger
Pre-installed with songs by: HtheB.