ACNL Spotpass File Creator 3DS
|ACNL Spotpass File Creator|
ACNL Spotpass File Creator
ACNL Spotpass File Creator is a Proof of Concept application for creating Custom Spotpass Content for ACNL.
It currently supports creating Spotpass Content for Post Office Presents and Campground RVs.
- CFW is required for using the files.
- Spotpass files are generally signed by Nintendo, but CFW patches this.
- A dump of the ARM9 Bootrom (
boot9.bin) is also required in order to encrypt and decrypt these files.
- This can be obtained either through GodMode9 or by holding
Start + Select + Xupon booting your 3DS. (The latter is only applicable to boot9strap users, though this is the majority anyways.)
boot9.binmust be placed in the same folder as the application, or in
%appdata%\3ds\on Windows or
This app should be compiled using Qt.
The releases are compiled using Qt 5.12.0 MinGW 64-bit. Milage may vary with other versions.
How To Use
As this app is only a Proof of Concept, a full "How To Use" will not be provided.
- To use the outputted files with ACNL, I recommended using Fiddler along with SciresM's SSL Patch setup on your 3DS and also installing the
ClCertA.p12on your PC. Then export it to a .cer and place it as
- Then setup Fiddler as necessary and connect your 3DS to it's proxy. Then redirect file requests from ACNL to the local file on your PC.