You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Administrators.
This is a Yie Ar Kung-Fu - Arcade emulator for the NDS.
[[DLDI|DLDI]] patch the emulator for your flashcard.
Create a folder named acds in either the root of your flash card or in the data folder.
Put yiear.zip/yiear2.zip into a folder where you have arcade roms.
When the emulator starts, it will try to load Yie Ar Kung-Fu automatically on startup.
* Load Game - Choose a game to load.
* Load State - Load a previously saved state for the currently running game.
* Save State - Save a state for the current game.
* Save Settings - Save the current settings.
* Reset Game - Reset the currently running game.
* Autofire - Select to enable autofire.
* Controller - 2P start a 2 player game.
* Swap A/B - Swap which NDS button is mapped to which arcade button.
* Display - Scaled or unscaled screenmode (L/R to scroll screen up/down).
* Scaling - Flicker or barebones lineskip.
* Gamma - Adjust gamma (brightness).
* Disable Foreground - Turn on/off foreground rendering.
* Disable Background - Turn on/off background rendering.
* Disable Sprites - Turn on/off sprite rendering.
* Speed - Switch between speed modes.
** Normal - Game runs at it's normal speed.
** 200% - Game runs at double speed.
** Max - Game runs at 4 times normal speed (might change in the future).
** 50% - Game runs at half speed.
* Autoload State - Toggle Savestate autoloading.
* Autosave Settings - Save settings when leaving menu if any changes are made.
* Autopause Game - Toggle if the game should pause when opening the menu.
* Powersave 2nd Screen - If graphics/light should be turned off for the GUI screen when menu is not active.
* Emulator on Bottom - Select if top or bottom screen should be used for emulator, when menu is active emulator screen is always on top.
* Debug Output - Show an FPS meter for now.
* Autosleep - Does not work.
* Lot of settings for the actual arcade game, difficulty/lives etc.
L+R or Touchscreen - Open up menu
D-Pad or Touchscreen - Navigate menus
A or Double tap - Select an option
B or Top of the screen - Go back
R/L or Touchscreen - Switch between tabs
Select - Insert coin
Start - Start
D-Pad - Move character
A - Kick
B - Punch
Tested on iDeaS emulator.
It has bugs in the sprite rendering, no tile priority, and no screenflip support, though they do not really affect gameplay.
* Added load/save state.
* Code cleanup.
* Initial version, plays Yie Ar.
Huge thanks to Loopy for the incredible PocketNES, without it this emu would probably never have been made.
* Dwedit for help and inspiration with a lot of things.
* Nicola Salmoria, for the MAME driver.
* More MAME people + Maxim for the SN76496 info.
* GitHub - http://www.github.com/FluBBaOfWard
* GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/download/greenberetds.37040
[[Category:DS homebrew emulators]]
[[Category:Homebrew arcade emulators on DS]]