This is an horror adventure game for DS that blends touches of Resident Evil and Silent Hill. The mechanics of the game is a "point & click" go by clicking on the scenarios to examine and pick up objects, view tracks, go to other rooms, etc.
It was participated in the Scenery Beta 2011.
In the game you wake up because you hear some strange noises and get up to investigate. But you will notice that everything is even more rare than initially thought and find the explanation for these strange events.
Stylus - click for different actions
Tested on: NDSTT Flash cart (Top Toy DS) with firmware 1.15
- Flash cart Supercard DSTWO with firmware 1.11
- Real M3 flash cart with unknown firmware
- Original R4 flash cart with firmware 1.17, 1.18 and 1.19
- ITouch DS flash cart firmware EUR 2.4
- Can also play in French. Corrections in English translation.
- Available for play in English.
- Fixed a small bug when loading the language used last time.
- Some funds have been improved.
- Added support to save and load game.
- Less flicker when loading funds.
- Added the Italian.
- One of the consequences of making a game for a console that I have is that then they may not work. And so it proved. The previous version was only in emulator.
- In console showed faulty graphics were on the rise pudiéndolo do unplayable.
- There was also a bug that caused texts occasionally go wrong. All that has been fixed in principle.
- Basically end the game, texts and background compression and multi-language support which gave quite a sack.
- Generally improve the whole game engine, optimized and running around solving one bug "Barcode", which was due to a Stack Overflow.
- Added source of variable width.
- Optimized amount of RAM used some variables.
Beta 1 fixed 2
- Corrected some typos in the VRAM that could display graphics defective.
Beta 1 fixed
- Fixed several bugs in which could get infinite objects and arranged a few messages
- Initial release