From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
This is the first Tombstone City remake on Nintendo DS.
It has been developped with the devkitARM release 20, PAlib070717, desmume 0.7.3, Linker R4 DS.
Stay alive and make the highest score. The player can freely move anywhere in the game area. He is in a safety place inside his cages (blue boxes).
The player can shoot every movable bushes. A shooted bush scores 100 points (POPULATION). When there is no more bush, 20 others come up after 10 secondes. Bush moves if the player is located on its column or row.
- Cages (blue boxes).
- Monsters move as fast as the player.
- They try to catch the player.
- The player has 10 lives (SHOONERS).
- A shooted monster scores 150 points (POPULATION).
- When a monster is killed, it is transformed in a cactus.
- If 3 cactus are closy related, they disappear and are replaced by a monster.
- If 2 cactus are closy related, a monster can appear around them. In this case, cages and one cactus change their color during 2 seconds
in order to warn the player.
- A monster can appear every 7 seconds if there is one or more closy related cactus.
- If there is no more closy related cactus and no more monster, day counter increases (DAY). In this case, the game is restarted with new bushes, monsters and more cactus.
X or A - fire
D-pad - move (Up, Right, Down & Left)
R/L - panic button, locate player in safe area and resets current score
Select - restart game
Start - pause, resume game