Tetris: The Grand Master 3 DS
|Tetris: The Grand Master 3 DS|
Tetris: The Grand Master is a DS homebrew port of TGM3, which was one of the commercial Tetris games series released (Tetris: The Grand Master, Tetris: The Absolute: The Grand Master 2, and Tetris: The Grand Master 3: Terror Instinct) for the DS.
The development of this homebrew has been discontinued. As according to MeRAMAN, the decision was made due to receiving a warning from the Tetris Licenser that the NDS_TGM would be used for sale/profit, which was contrary to the developer's own intentions.
- Different modes of play (Master, 20G, and Death).
- Training mode.
- Some rule modifications.
- Online ranking.
20080815 Major changes
- Supports Ti background animation.
- Fixed to disappear in SHIRASE/BIG Lv.1300 and become BIG roll.
- Only after the roll of W10/BIG of SHIRASE, change to applause by erasing 2 lines or more.
- SHIRASE Added rising SE sound.
- Added SE sound test to OPTION menu.
- Implemented 7-color fireworks animation.
- Improved processing when returning from the screen saver during PAUSE.
- Abolished the display of PAUSED after PAUSE once.
- Corrected (deleted) blackouts when the clock display was off when Title and Option were displayed.
- Fixed to stop at boot in environments where NitroFS is not available.
- Changed the search order of NitroFS to FAT ⇒ GBA ROM instead of GBA ROM ⇒ FAT.
- Author's website - http://meraman.dip.jp/index.php?NDS_TGM (archived)