From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Snow Bros is a Snow Bros arcade emulator.
Note: You will need to obtain MAME rom in order to use this emulator.
Download and extract file.
DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card.
Put the MAME's ROM files at the root or in the /MAMERoms/ subdirectory on flashcard.
|Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (set 1)||snowbros|
|Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (set 2)||snowbrosa||snowbros|
|Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (set 3)||snowbrosb||snowbros|
|Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (set 4)||snowbrosc||snowbros|
|Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (Dooyong license)||snowbrosd||snowbros|
|Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (Japan)||snowbrosj||snowbros|
2 Players (NIFI)
- Select the set and the settings.
- Press A to launch the game normally.
- Once the rom is initialized, press Select to launch the server.
- A player waiting screen appears.
- The B key allows you to return to normal mode if necessary.
- Select the same set as the server (the settings will be ignored).
- Press Start to launch the game in client mode.
- A screen for selecting waiting players appears (DS name + MAC address).
- If necessary (several players waiting) select the right player with the D-Pad.
- Press A to start the 2 player game.
- The B key allows you to return to the menu if necessary.
- When a player wishes to play a message confirmation appears.
- Press Y to start the game with this player or X to reject this player.
- If the server has been started on the title screen with at least 2 tokens the game starts automatically.
In 2 players mode:
- Each player can then press Start to join the game.
- Each player can add tokens by pressing X.
- The server DS controls the player in blue and the client DS controls the red one.
- If blocked for more than one second, it is possible to return to single player mode by pressing Select.
- Once back in solo mode 2 players control the blue one (the other will still be present on screen but uncontrollable).
- State loading is not available in 2 player mode but state saving is still available.
Stylus - Select game, Settings
D-Pad - Select game
A - Play selected game
B - Zoom images list
L/R - Accelerate, Slow down, Reverse images scrolling
D-Pad - Play
X - Insert coin
A - Fire
B - Jump
Start - Start game (one player)
R - Save state
L - Load state
Y - Yes, Confirm save/load state
X - Exit, Cancel save/load state
* Compiled with libnds libnds 1.5.0+ & devkitarm R32. * Compatible with CYCLODS iEvolution B6 in DSi mode. * Emulator settings stored.
- Compiled with devkit pro R27 and libnds 1.4+ (FIFO optimised).
- Emulation speed optmisation.
- Emulator state fixed (old save file are not compatible).
- Some multiplayer bugs fixed.
- NIFI version.
- First version.
- Compiled with devkit pro R27 and libnds 1.4.
- File rom is unziped by the emulator.
- Hi-scores are saved.
- Emulator state.
- Optimised display with scrolling.
Dave & notaz for cyclone 68000 emulator.
Reesy for DrZ80 emulator.