Shup Sans Nom
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
This is a shooter that uses the graphics of Gundams, which sprites were found on the net. The game is created with the library PAlib.
Shoot everything that moves.
The game takes place in space gundam withdraws after releasing the pad (in order to increase the difficulty of the game: the end pixel positioning that can be seen in the plupars of shoot 'em up).
There are 2 types of enemy:
- Enemy armor green: Those here goes to the player and shoot projectiles towards the bottom of the screen.
- Enemy armor red: Them moves from left to right of the screen and shoot projectiles towards the player.
D-pad - moves gundam (the player's ship)
ABXY - shoot
- The scenes of dialogue are in place.
- Adding pieces to the cockpit when you take damage.
- You can keep pressing the buttons to shoot.
- The rate of fire decreases the number of projectiles functions