Setsuzoku no Puzzle
|Setsuzoku no Puzzle|
Setsuzoku no Puzzle is a puzzle game for the nintendo DS where you have to remove all the tiles on the screen by connecting two tiles that have the same color and the same symbol. The link between the two tiles can have at most two corners. "Setsuzoku no Puzzle" means "puzzle of connexions" in japanese.
Setsuzoku no Puzzle has been ranked first at the GBA-NDS competition.
- Addicting puzzler
- Three difficulty modes
- 20 different board patterns
- high-score save
- Automatically save current level
- Download the latest version and extract file
- Patch the ROM with DLDI
- Play the game on a real DS and not on emulator as it would be too slow.
B - music on/off X - use some limited help Y - change plasma color Start - quit the game
- There is now three difficulty modes, instead of the single "Normal" mode. In "Easy" mode, there is few different tiles at first, but a new tile is added every 5 levels. The "Difficult" mode is for those who want a challenging game. In the three modes, the time speeds up at each level.
- In "Easy" and "Normal" modes, the tiles are now placed in 20 different patterns.
- There is now 3 highscores tables saved on the DS and saved on the net on leaderboard.palib.info to handle the best scores of the 3 difficulty modes.
- When you do a highscore, you have now the choice to send it right now on leaderboard.palib.info or to send it later if you are not close to a wifi access point. In order to send unsent scores, go to the highscores screen in the game and press X. Instructions are provided on this screen, where unsent scores are preceded by a red "L".
- The current level is now automatically saved, so you can continue to play a previous game when you choose "Play".
- Some minor graphical and animation changes.
- There is more time to complete the first levels to be easier for beginners, but the time speeds up at each level.
- When you quickly remove several pairs of tiles, you gain more points thanks to a combo system: when the combo progress bar fills up, instead of gaining only one point when removing a pair of tiles, you can gain 2 points, 3 points, 4 points or 5 points. The progress bar fills up when the time between two removals is less than 3 seconds. Else, the progress bar gradually empty.
- You can pause the game by closing the DS.
- At the end of each level, the remaining time and remaining number of helps are added to the score.
- The 100 best scores are now saved (you need to DLDI patch the game).
- You can send your scores on leaderboard.palib.info to compare your skill with other players worldwide (beware of my sister Eglantine)
- You don't loose anymore when there is no more possible moves. Now, the remaining tiles are randomly moved so that you can finish the game.
- More user friendly as you can use the stylus in the various menu screens, highscore screens, etc.
- More sound fix.
- Some graphical enhancements (special fx, removal of magenta pixels at the edge of sprites, etc.)
- First release