Search Eye DS
From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|22. Search Eye DS|
|Version||18 March 2009|
22. Search Eye DS is an adaptation of the arcade game SEARCH EYE 1999 Yun Sung Electronic for the Nintendo DS. It is a hidden object homebrew game, complete with a picture gallery and a level randomizing feature.
This homebrew was participate in NEO Spring Coding Compo 2009 and ranked 8th under Game section.
- 3 difficulty modes.
- Randomize levels and items.
- 70 pictures.
- Cheat Code.
Download and extract file.
Copy the folder /kukulcan/ to the root of your card, as well as the subfolder with all files.
You can copy .nds anywhere and it should look something like this:
Root |-kukulcan/ |-kukulcan/22/ |-.nds
Find the 70 levels of the Arcade version, all the objects in a new presentation for the Nintendo DS, the little fairy is always there to help you.
- EASY - 3 hidden items per levels, complete 25 levels to unlock Medium Mode.
- MEDIUM - 5 hidden items per levels, complete 50 levels to unlock Hard Mode.
- HARD - 7 hidden items per levels, complete 70 levels to unlock Gallery Mode.
- GALLERY - View the pictures.
- Shuffle Levels (ON/OFF).
- Shuffle items (ON/OFF).
- Show Hidden items after game over (ON/OFF) drawn in red.
L/R - Help fairy
X - Music (on/off)
Start - Quit game
Works with R6 Gold or MK5 DX.
Thanks to Tiwaz family for many good idea on this version.