From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
RapiDS is a simple game which measures how fast user can press a button (A button) repeatedly. It is created using PALib.
This homebrew was part of the NEO Spring Coding Competition 2006.
Keep pressing A button as fast as you can.
It saves the top score to the SRAM, so it will overwrite the first few bytes. To clear the highscore, hold START and touch the bottom screen (at the "Touch to continue" screen).
- DeSmuME (no sound and no fade, otherwise works great)
- Flash2Advance (works great)
- SuperCard SD (works great)
- WiFiMe (works great)
- Some english text has been corrected.
- the default palib font has been changed to my own font
- initial release