You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Administrators.
Protista is an interactive toy where player-created creatures compete for supremacy of the Petri dish. Protista, an experiment in interactivity, challenges both the right and left sides of the brain.
Download and extract file.
Copy Protista.nds to the flash memory card.
The creative side is unleashed to design and build an assortment of creatures in a full-featured creature editor. Protista tasks the analytic side to program the creatures with a graphical programming language.
Then, the whole brain can sit back and watch its creations battle it out in a struggle of microscopic proportions.
Protista includes the following game modes:
* Sandbox - A quick way to see your creature in action in a free-play environment.
* Creature Studio - Dreams of oddness become reality.
* AI Lab - Aspiring programmers can develop programs to transform peace-loving microbes into killing machines.
* Race Track - A creature's mobility is put to the test.
* Battle Arena - Creatures are forced to fight until one creature is pushing up seaweed.
Tested on melonDS.
Clark Morse - Physics, race mode and battle mode.
Corey Ross - Graphics, game framework and creature editor.
Jonathan Bryant - Input, menu framework and AI editor.
* DigiPen - [https://web.archive.org/web/20101226085139/https://www.digipen.edu/?id=1170&proj=436 https://www.digipen.edu/?id=1170&proj=436] (archived)
[[Category:DS homebrew games]]
[[Category:Homebrew puzzle games on DS]]
[[Category:Homebrew simulation games on DS]]
[[Category:Homebrew strategy games on DS]]