From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Pocket Island is a port for the DS of the famous Pocket God game.
- Download extract the latest version.
- Move the .nds file found after extraction to your flashcart. (Can be renamed)
- DLDI Patch the game if your card doesn't Auto-Patch, if it didn't work after DLDI patching, use Homebrew Menu to start the game.
N5 (Compatible only with the FAT version)
Version 0.95 Oct2011
- Removed many unneeded stuff in RAM.
- Added a Meteor to the killing list.
- Added a Coconut that can hit the Pygmie on the head (On the top of the pygmie's hair).
- Many GUI modifications.
- Added more sounds.
- Fixed many bugs and glitches. (Were detected by Nathan)
- Released a FAT version.
Version 0.94 Sep2011
- Changed the audio library to Maxmod, to save RAM and CPU.
- Fixed loads of bugs and glitches. (Were detected by Nathan)
- Some UI changes.
- Fixed the screen flicker problem on some flashcarts.
- Some other changes.
MJaoune (Developer + Programmer)
Nathan (BETA Tester + Supporter)