From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
nesterDS+ is a NES emulator for the NintendoDS. It was a converted nesterDS. Mapper is implemented in the reference nesterJ, NNNesterJ, etc. VirtuaNES.
- Support DLDI (ROM, SAVE)
- Change the display rather than the thinning Flicker simple reduction of the screen
- Added a lot of mapper
- No limit of sprite-add mode
- Speed and slightly
- Added display of the number of frames skipped
ABY - same as NES (A, B button switchable)
In addition, by the following key combinations during the game, you can use the emulator.
X + A - save
X + B - swap top and bottom screen
X + Y - minimize screen (OFF / ON)
X + Left/Right - adjust the vertical offset
X + Up - Sound (on/off)
X + Down - Display sprite mode (on/off)
X + L/R - frame skip setting (AUTO/0/1/2 / ...)
X + SELECT - switch AB button to BY
X + START - load rom
R - Forward
L - disk change (1-A→1-B→2-A→2-B→EJECT)
Crazy Climber mode if using the L button instead of X.
Processing and heavy (It may sound becomes strange) that APU is not reset when loading the ROM.
Unsupported disc sound system.
Version 0.3.9 2008/04/18
- .Fam in file list can be selected
- 256 → 5000 change to display the maximum number of file list
- Enhanced error messages
- In the ROM of Shin Megami Tensei 2, CRC has fixed the problem that will be broken in ones Display 1294AB5A
- Change the icon
- (Have to double buffer the display) suppress the flicker of the screen
- Change the default value at the time of offset shrinking screen OFF
- Fixed the problem of alphabetic or numeric display flickers on MOTHER
- Fixed the problem lines start scrolling wrong with Super Mario 2
- Fixed the problem that some display is wrong in Metal Max