From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Author(s)||Tim 'Mighty Max' Seidel|
|Version||31 Oct 2005|
With GBAMP Multiboot, you will be able to run several different homebrew applications and games from only one CompactFlash-Card without using a computer every time you wish to change the active game.
GBAMP Multiboot delivers an easy to use interface to select and start your homebrew.
- A firmware-flashed NintendoDS or NintendoDS with PassMe.
- GBAMP (GBA Movie Player v2 from movieadvance), flashed with Chishm's firmware v2.
- A compatible CF-Card (FAT-formatted).
Download and extract all files of this archive to CF-Card with mb_data and _boot_mp.nds in the root directory.
Copy the NDS files to run onto the card.
Plug CF-Card into the GBAMP and the GBAMP into DS.
Up/Down - Select file
A - Enter sub-directories, Continue
B - Return to the parent-directory
Start - Load
Select - Abort
- Added icon transparency, pixel #0 (upper left) will be taken as key color.
- Added loading bar. A little blue bar is moving, to let you know that it's not yet crashed.
- Fixed first file shown as dir.
- Added first functions for an upcoming * secret* feature.
- Fixed crash in CacheDir().
- Fixed possible crash in the continue screen.
- Sorted filelist.
- Added a build count. current build is no 4.
- Fixed a blackscreen bug in the bootup code.
- Continue screen is now customizeable.
- Keys can be changed now.
- Screen now updates before scroll delay on touch.
- Fixed continue screen on CF removal.
- Fixed a bug that did not return to the last viewed dir.
- Added a simple txt/ini viewer.
- Enabled FileListSize parameter.
- Added FileListColor_R/G/B parameters.
- Added Description* parameters.
- Added Icon* parameters.
- Added font.ini for font customizations.
- Hidden files or folders don't show in list anymore.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a reload of multiboot.
- Added a parameter to list the files vertical centered.
- Touchscreen selection scrolls now correct.
More changelog can be found here.