DoS - Playable ZX and Omega
|DoS - Playable ZX + Omega|
This is a romhack for Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, allowing you to play as Model ZX, from Mega Man ZX, or Model Omega, from the same game, in this Julius Mode hack. All Content from the original game is pre-unlocked, allowing Julius (ZX / Omega) Mode to be played immediately.
This hack features 2 fully customized playable characters, skills, and animations.
|File||Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (USA)|
|Database||No-Intro: DS (all) (v. 20210227-111036)|
Apply the patch to your ROM:
- Windows - Use DeltaPatcher or xdelta UI.
- Mac - Use MultiPatch.
- Linux - Use xdelta, or run DeltaPatcher in wine.
Differences in the Omega Patch:
- You play as Model O/Omega.
- Omega is faster when running.
- Omega has signifigantly higher offense and defense.
- Omega has stronger and larger melee attacks.
- Omega is fully invincible when using the Super Jump.
- Omega takes ownership of your soul.
- Omega has signifigantly smaller hurtboxes during some attacks, making it harder for foes to hit him.
- Fixed a minor typo involving Yoko's cutscene.
- Fixed a stray pixel on Omega that was pissing me off.
- Improved Omega's Hitboxes while superjumping.
- Increased Omega's offense even more.
- Adjusted some frame timings for attacking, making ZX and Omega freeze up less.
- Made some minor adjustments to ZX's Crouch attack animation. It's now slightly faster.
- Disabling the Vampire Killer's Whip Dangle Code - DevAnj.
- Better Superjump for Julius - Masked Dedede.
- DSVania Editor - LagoLunatic.
- The Hack itself - Oersted.
- Romhacking.net - https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/6765/
- GBAtemp - https://gbatemp.net/threads/oersteds-castlevania-ds-rom-hacks.611254/