From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|Demineur (Flags DS)|
Minesweeper with 2-players mode.
There are several modes.
As a player:
- The way of MSN.
- The way to the windows.
- As On MSN, but with the bomb at least for now
- Adding a second mode 1joueur (Minesweeper way of windows)
- Arrow Up button on the screen: place a flag
- Down Arrow key on the screen: Removes the flag placed
- Added the bomb, but Buge (removed for now)
- 2 player mode
- Improved the game in single player.
- Beginning of the two-player mode
- Final version to play like a rémi
- Corection bugs sound
- Display all numbers
- Display number 1 when a mine is nearby.
- Deja bugfixes.
- We can win now
- Added small sounds
- The display of sprites no longer crashes.
- There are still boxes indicator to do.
- This is the version 0.1 there are still many bugs (at sprites, display the number of mines, unable to earn for now ....)
I still have the boxes to indicate the number of mines that are around.
Thank you to Gwoin Temby and for their help