From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
An emulator of Gameboy B & W (not GBC) and, via ini files, it allows you to colorize the GB games.
Now with support for "Color Pack" tweaks.
- Download and extract file
- DLDI patch .nds file and copy it to the root directory of the card
- Fixed a map bug.
- Improved the speed (The difference is noticeable in quite afew games.)
- Addition of the colour tweaks (compatible MasterBoy/VisualBoyAdvance EC)
- Improved the access pallets speed (typically fades)
- Improvement speed for the games that makes copies in VRAM
- Faster Management of the maps
- Force default colors when no colour tweak is loaded.
- Improvement of the colors to improve quality.