You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Administrators.
Car Playing (French) is a survival dodging game coded in [[Micro Lua DS|Micro Lua]].
Control a car and you must avoid the dangerous psychopathic Martians who rush at you.
* Fixed bugs, including:
** A collision issue with "enemy4".
** The memory dump which was incorrect.
** Sometimes enemies did not appear.
* Added a pause system.
* Now you can go back to the settings menu whenever you want.
* Added an intro screen.
* Fixed various bugs and imperfections.
* Added music.
* Added a menu, appearing when launching the game, which allows you to change certain parameters.
* Now enemies always move at speed 1 on their first trip.
* Sounds are now played correctly.
* Enemies now appear in random order (before it was always Top-Left-Right-Bottom).
* Slight decrease in the maximum speed of enemies.
* Added a sound and a background (the latter being very basic: the VRAM is saturated if an image is added).
* Small modification of the appearance of enemies.
* Improved collisions, which suffered from some imperfections in the previous version.
* Reduce the size of the vehicle's collision mask: thus, we can now graze enemies.
* Fixed various bugs.
* Decrease in difficulty.
* MicroLua - http://microlua.xooit.fr/t395-CarPlaying.htm
[[Category:DS homebrew games]]
[[Category:Homebrew racing games on DS]]