From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
Arsenal is a dual-screen 3D shoot em up game for the DS with a level editor.
It was participate in Nintendomax DS Dev Competition 2010.
- Full dual screen 3D bullet hell vertical shoot em up
- Robust engines capable of managing hundreds of bullets (over 1000 in certain conditions)
- 7 levels, ranging from easy to insanely hard
- Massive bosses
- Different weapons, powerups
- Varied backgrounds : space stations, planets, oil rigs...
- Replay system
- Highscore system with online leaderboards
- Complete modding tools available : make your own levels and share them on the game's website
- Download people's mods directly from the game's menu via wifi
Player has three lives to lose if runs into enemy or shots. There is an option of creating levels with the level editor.
Stylus - menu
A - continue (paused)
B - turn off lights, back to menu (pause)
R/L - shoot
Start - pause
Tested on: FlashCard DSTT / TTDS with 1.17a12 Firmware
- FlashCard SuperCard DSONE with unknown firmware
- SuperCard FlashCard DSiOne with unknown firmware
- SuperCard DSTwo FlashCard with unknown firmware
- Wood R4 FlashCard with Firmware 1.20
Code: Smealum Graphics: Lobo Music: Modarchive.org