You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Users, Administrators.
#THIS CAN BAN YOUR DISCORD ACCOUNT! DO NOT USE THIS!
== 3DiScord ==
=== A Discord client for the 3DS ===
3DiScord is a heavily WIP Discord client for the 3DS based on [https://github.com/devingDev/VitaCord VitaCord] by [https://github.com/devingDev/ devingDev / coderx3]. If something is wrong, contact me on Discord: cheuble#4952 Download themes [https://github.com/cheuble/3DiScord-themes here] '''Disclaimer''': I am not responsible for anything that happens to you if you're using this app. Use this at your own risk.
=== Features ===
* Send and receive messages (DMs and servers)
* 2FA supported
=== Credits ===
* UI and port by [https://github.com/cheuble cheuble]
* Network features by [https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/ Rinnegatamante] (from lpp3ds) '''All the original VitaCord staff:'''
* coderx3 (devingDev)
=== Building ===
In order to build this homebrew, you'll need the following requirements:
* devkitARM (included in devkitPro)
* ctrulib (included in devkitARM)
* [https://github.com/Cruel/3ds_portlibs 3ds portlibs]
* [https://github.com/xerpi/sf2dlib sf2dlib]
* [https://github.com/xerpi/sfillib sfillib]
* [https://github.com/xerpi/sftdlib sftdlib] Once you have installed these, a simple <code>make</code> should compile it. If you have FBI installed on your 3ds, and python installed on your computer, open FBI and go to <code>Remote install</code> -> <code>Recieve URLs over the network</code>. On your computer, type <code>make spunch</code>. This should install the CIA directly on your 3DS!
=== Changelog ===
* Added a theme engine
* Fixed some crashes (again)
* Added (partial) emoji support
* Added DMs support
* Fixed some crashes
* Touch screen sensitivity increased (there shouldn't be any issues now)
* Avatars should now work every time
* Can now scroll with the D-Pad/Control stick
* Now licensed under GPLv3
* Initial Release