From GameBrew - a wiki dedicated to Video Game Homebrew.
|The 15th Floor|
Built by a team of adventure-game lovers, The Fifteenth Floor is an adventure game featuring original character art, 3D models, and music. The game (developed by MindWave) has been 5 months into production, and is nearing completion. It has been inspired by games such as Myst, Crimson Room and Phoenix Wright.
- 77 different backgrounds.
- A working inventory system.
- A basic conversation system.
- Use items and solve puzzles to escape the 15th Floor.
In The 15th Floor, you will be Jacob Fazi, a troubled man running from a past filled with tragedy. Gameplay is inspired by escape-the-room game, where you have to explore different locations, look for clues and solve puzzles.
- Text irregularities are fixed.
- Fixed a couple bugs with the inventory, but nothing terribly noticeable.
- Y's and P's font fixed/better look.
Special thanks to DSGM for making this project possible.